Research shows that coaching and mentoring is the most effective way to enhance the knowledge, skills and abilities of the individuals within your organisation.
Our team of Coaching Specialists and Organisational Psychologists can support you to ensure your people are equipped and capable of achieving your organisation’s vision.
Our Leadership Coaching programs apply modern principles of neuroscience and mindfulness to build leadership capability within the individual and improve overall business performance. With a focus on open, self-reflective exploration, TMS works closely with individuals to ensure they are choosing the right approach to overcome the challenges they face as leaders on a daily basis.
Our Executive Coaching focuses on empowering the individual in an Executive position. TMS works with C-level Directors and Senior Executives to develop self-awareness and help them challenge existing mindsets and attitudes in order to improve organisational relationships, strategic thinking and innovation.
TMS has a proven track-record in assisting new and experienced managers to get the best out of themselves and their teams. Experienced in the public and private sectors, our team of Management Consultants will equip your managers with the necessary skills to effectively manage their team, support staff in reaching their potential and foster a workplace culture of positivity, engagement and productivity.
TMS offers career development coaching to support individuals who are actively seeking employment, considering a career change, or looking to transition into a new industry or sector. Our specialist Career Development Consultants can assist you with career planning, development planning and advice, CV preparation and interview coaching.
Where appropriate, our coaches leverage evidence-based, validated diagnostic tools and psychometrics to inform coaching and development. Psychometric tools enable us to tap into the most powerful drivers of behaviour, leadership, and team and culture fit – these are the characteristics that can be difficult to observe, and of which people may themselves be unaware. The insight gained from these tools enables us to work deeply with clients to support their growth, self-insight and sustained behavioural change.
Our in-house organisational psychologist ensures that the psychometrics selected are targeted to client needs and offer the best value in enhancing the services we offer. Included in the range of psychometric instruments that TMS is accredited to offer, are:
- DiSC Behavioural Preferences & Communication Styles: provides valuable information regarding individual team members’ behavioural preferences and communication styles.
- 360 Degree Feedback: provides a ‘third-person’ perspective of how an individual’s leadership is experienced by others.
- Saville Wave Questionnaire: the most valid indicator of leadership competency, potential, and cultural fit. It identifies talents, motives and preferred culture.
- Hogan International Suite: Hogan assessments evaluate both the ‘light’ and ‘dark’ side of leadership, and include three instruments:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory
- EQ-i2.0®: this inventory measures emotionally and socially intelligent behaviour and reports on a respondent’s effectiveness in understanding and managing emotions, both in themselves and in others.