TMS who will be participating as a partner of the process safety event for the second year running will present a workshop for delegates on human factors in safety.
TMS Consulting CEO, Helen Wood, confirmed TMS was pleased to again be involved in the event.
“We were really impressed with the quality of the program and really enjoyed engaging with delegates last year so we are excited to be participating in ProSafe again in 2015.”
“It is a very important event on the calendar and we are very pleased to have the opportunity to share some of our knowledge and insight as safety consultants to hopefully help prevent future incidents and progress safety in Australian workplaces.”
According to the organisers “ProSafe 2015 aims to strengthen protective and mitigative barriers for major accident prevention.”
Key topics for the event include:
- Are your measures in place to maintain performance standards?
- Controlling the risk surrounding permits-to-work (PTW) through effective design and human factor considerations
- Analysing and mitigating risks around shift handovers tied to compliance vulnerability
- Preventing process safety from taking a backseat under commissioning deadlines
- How can you make barriers work for your front-line staff?
For more information or to register please visit the conference website here.