TMS who attended the event in 2013 when it was held in Joondalup, Western Australia will present and participate as an exhibitor at the conference.
TMS Chief Executive Officer, Helen Wood, who will present as part of the summit program, expressed her delight to again be involved in the event.
“We are very pleased to again show our support for the industry and be involved in this year’s event. There is no doubt the event provides an excellent forum that pushes the industry forward and fosters higher performance in the workplace.”
The 2015 Victoria HR Leaders Summit will gather local HR professionals as they discover the inside secrets of today’s best performing people-focused business strategy. It will provide a learning environment that will teach delegates how they can maximise HR’s strategic value within an organisation, transforming it from an administrative function to a dynamic, bottom-line-enhancing business asset.
Key topics of the program will include:
- Creating sustainable competitive advantage through HR leadership
- Addressing gender issues and diversity in the workforce
- Indigenous employment – creating employment opportunities collaboratively
- Leadership and engagement – creating linkages for organisational performance
- A seat at the table – aligning the HR function with boardroom goals
- Empowering employees in building a great career and a workplace culture
- Managing and developing a workforce in a shared service environment
- Talent solutions – leading through business transformation
- Optimising the return on HR investment
- What CEOs want from HR
- Implementing workplace wellness
- Creating a motivating and engaging work environment via strong leadership
- Aligning and calibrating objectives and rewarding sufficiently
- Employee retention strategies – How to keep your talent
- Employment law – workplace and industrial relations
- How the ever-changing face of technology is effecting positive change in HR