In its 6th year running, the ProSafe Conference aims to challenge conventional wisdom, push new boundaries and implement best practices in organisational safety.
Key topics include:
- Applying the principles of human factors to plant, equipment, processes and people
- Going beyond regulatory requirements to practically demonstrate safety case adherence
- Mitigating risks on the risk matrix by installing a mix of barriers, controls and triggers to action
- Breaking silos of excellence to inculcate safety culture maturity across all levels of the organization
- Advancing the asset integrity program to reduce maintenance induced errors to process safety
Helen will present a workshop on day one of the conferencing looking at ‘Incorporating human factors in processes to reduce human induced errors leading to major incidents’.
For more information or to register for ProSafe 2014 please visit the conference website here.