In support of the National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence, TMS Consulting is excited to bring to you a free breakfast seminar on “Preventing and Managing Workplace Bullying”, taking place in Melbourne on Friday, 20 March.
This informative seminar aims to help the audience understand what actions organisations need to take to adequately manage the risks associated with bullying in the workplace and implement a best practice program. Our presenters will provide attendees with the following information:
- A broad overview of the definitions and drivers of bullying in the workplace
- A review of what is and is not currently working well in addressing workplace bullying
- An understanding of how workplace bullying sits within WHS frameworks and the components of a system to prevent and manage workplace bullying
- Practical suggestions about what organisations should do to successfully educate workers and managers, and implement an effective program to reduce risks and prevent bullying from occurring
|Heather Ikin, Consultant Psychologist and Helen Wood, Chief Executive Officer
|Friday March 20, 2015
|7:30am for an 8:00am start, concluding at 9:30am.
*Light breakfast and refreshments will be served on arrival
|The Mess Hall, 51 Bourke St, Melbourne (Lv 2)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR managers
- HSE managers
- Leaders and managers in industries such as:
- Public sector – particularly in Health, Education, Police, Fire and Ambulance
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Mining and Oil and Gas
Please note that places are limited to 40 seats. Registrations are limited to two participants per organisation.
For more information, please call TMS Consulting on (03) 8459 2266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this seminar may be of interest to a colleague or friend, please feel free to share this page with them using the links below.